Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Going Merry





That's the name of the ship in One Piece. Yesterday I watched the part where the ship was destroyed. It was so sad I was crying. The part where Usopp saw a mysterious figure repairing the ship at Skypiea. That figure is actually the fairy of the ship, who actually come out, eager to repair the already run-down ship so that the ship can send the crew of on a last journey. it was so touching.

I've also reached the part where Nico Robin exposed that she was helping the government because she wanted to save her nakama. Well, glad that she's still on the good side.

I managed like 5 episodes on a laptop. I plucked my speakers on because the laptop sound doesn't have the kick effect.. I was lying on my bed watching. Well, the battery managed to last for that long, that's was good.

I was at the National Library after work yesterday, trying to revise some school work. Recalling what is mean, median and mode.. yeah yeah.. the distribution graph. I learnt something like that in school last time but it was so long ago... I think i was hard to recall now because there's no hands-on practise. Not like last time where we have to do hundreds over questions to practise. Now is like lectures and that's it.. I'm not very confident. Hope things turn out well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home