Thursday, July 27, 2006

Crazy Guy

We have been having this promotion for our customer whereby if the customer spends over certain amount, we will give them a bag for free. It's a pretty well-known and expensive bag. Anyway, however the drawback is that the customers have to come to our office to collect. And they need to bring their NRIC, their original invoice and the collection coupon. Anyway, all has been well until this stupid distributor came and wanted to collect on behalf of his customer. Well, that's fine as long as he can produce the invoice and NRIC, but he's gotta be kidding. He said the customer will fax over his driving license and he had a scan photocopied of the receipt in his laptop. I flatly decline. It's not according to the rule, dude.. The distributor called up the customer to explain and he asked to talk to me. I continue to reject saying we have stated very clearly in the coupon that all relevant documents has to been shown before we can pass over the gift. He made a lot of noise saying it's a stupid rule for a stupid bag and it's not worth it. This argument went on for about 5 min and he wanted to complain. I just gave him my name. The truth is the customer's workplace is very far away and he already submitted the receipt to his accounts department. Wah piang, is though it's our fault. Very unreasonable rite? Anyway, I made my manager talk to this brainless distributor he was really afraid to offend the customer. Well, I guess that brainless distributor managed to talk some sense into that brainless customer because both came into the office to collect the bag. Dude.. no principle at all.. and he still have the cheek to say, 'I talk to you yesterday'... wah say.. luckily I have experiences in customer service before and is quite calm and persistance to the rules.. rules are rules afterall, anyway, if I don't follow, it's my head that's falling off. My colleague was present when I was arguing with the brainless guy over the phone.. she said I handled it quite well.. uhem... of course.. haa.. well, my manager didn't comment anything about this though.. whatever.. anyway this is just a 6th month contract..

I was braindead last night.. had to control my yawn in class... kept biting my lips to keep my mouth close.. yesterday was a busy day at work.. maybe that's why so tired.. today last tired and going to get the SE 810i today.. brought along my old phone and accessories.. dunno still got stock or not...

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home