Friday, July 28, 2006

Irritating dreams

There are books which help to explain dreams. But they are not helping at all to tell me why my dreams are recurring. I kept dreaming that my mum was alive. It's the same kind of dream but different scenes all the time. Last night, I dream that my mum recovered from her illness but was very weak. We try to enjoy ourselves doing things unless she suddenly just fell down and died. It's really irritating that these dreams kept coming, like giving fake hopes to me that when I wake up, it took me a few seconds to return to reality... I wonder why.. it's not like I'm thinking of my mum every min and second. I'm already cured, but how come I keep having these dreams?? Dreams are what our subconscious mind is trying to show us our memory i think.. or are they trying to warn us something? I really don't know.. can anyone tell me???

Anyway, today i have back aches.. from yesterday's aerobic lesson.. yap.. i took up aerobic lessons.. yesterday was the 4th lesson.. i think there's something wrong with my legs.. like for example when I try to jog at the stadium, after only two rounds, my legs just ache like hell.. it's like the muscle nerves are trying to break.. it really pissed me off, because I was unable to complete my targetted 6 rounds.. i tried walking 1 round and it sort of recovered, but when I try to jog again, the pain came back within on lap. The same goes at aerobics.. my legs just ache and even cramp so much I also dunno how to follow the lessons.. I have to do nearly all the movements at low impact.. anyway, back to this aerobic classes, I took them at Bishan Community Centre.. consist of 8 lessons.. doesn't lose to the standard of Amore which I was with years back when I feel richer.. well, the instructor will be conducting kickboxing classes after this 8 sessions.. I've already signed up.. The instructor said kickboxing is fun and help to lost more weight than aerobics.. well, I always wanted to give that a try.. wonder how my stupid legs will feel about that...

Oh yeah, i bought the SE810i yesterday evening.. made me late for my aerobic lesson. I traded my Nokia phone.. I was surprised that the sales girl would take that for $100. Wah say.. maybe because she is the assistant retail manager, that's why have such power to quote more.. if you recall my previous blog, I was told $70 by another girl two days ago. At Singtel, I was quote $80. See, it pays to be patient.. anyway, I paid $508 for the phone and plus another dunno how much for an extra battery and desktop charger. comes with an emergency charger and screen protector. I can't believe there's such a thing as an emergency charger. It's a bloated packet with the charger head and it can;t be re-charged.. so it's some sort of disposable battery. Mmmm.. i wonder when I will need to use that... maybe it's a waste of $$... I was looking at the external speakers.. costing $65 each.. dunno whether it's worth it.. it will give me some entertainment at my workplace which is really quite like dunn what.. the silent really can kill... maybe next mth bah.. see whether the promotion still on.. after all, it is proven by me that wait and see brings benefits... heee..

I walked out for lunch today. Need to returned my library books.. 3 of them.. books about China economy which I borrowed for my project.. actually didn't even read a single page... heee... i borrowed a novel and walked to the market at bugis.. i was sweating.. it's not a well-worthy trip.. so hot and gain nothing... i bought pork chop rice for $2.50.. it was sticked on the stall that it's food was recommendated by artists in some channel U food show.. well, doesn't taste that recommended.. my rice consisted of a small pork chop (not hot, not crispy and the texture taste like rubber), fried egg and luncheon meat in bake beans... okay lah.. i dun get this kinda price at the foodcourt downstairs..

I plan to tidy my room so that my sister can move in her things tomorrow... all my comic books are lying on the table.. mainly Love Hina because this is the comics I just bought second-hand from someone in Keeptouch.. The pages are a bit yellowish, but okay lah.. not bad for the price.. it's more than half price... but i had to make my way to jurong east to get them... but afterwhich I had my haircut there.. her skill is not bad.. so it wasn't so bad.. although the journey back to Bishan was really long and had to stop over at amk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home