Wednesday, November 08, 2006

New Kickboxing Class

I just started a new kickboxing class last evening.. my sessions at the cc had ended and I'm not in time to sign up for the next session. It's like sizzling hot because the next class was fully booked almost immediately. It was my fault because I was kinda lazy and keep pushing this signing up errand aside. Anyway, out of desperation, I decided to try the Sports Council. I signed up for the Yishun one. A bit out of the way from my house and starts real late. 8.30pm!!! Anyway, I didn't regret it.. It was damn shiok.. better than the previous one... the instructor was prettier, friendlier and has more spirit. Phew.. The dance studio there was half the size of the one at the cc... but it was really better because the instructor is nearer to us and can see the moves better.. The starting warming up session was really intense, then after that was okay.. and the instructor made up shout.. macham really doing some martial arts.. haa.. it was fun.. Anything thing I prefer is that there's this move call 'Gallop' which was not part of the session. I really really sincerely hate this move. Have to gallop side way, left and right. I dun like it because I often spring my ankle doing this more.. *cry* I love kicking and boxing.. these moves are shiok!!!

I was really stone when I have to walk all the way back to MRT Stadium to the the train back home.. but that night I had a real good sleep.. feel very refreshing today and no muscle ache.. haa

This was like the third time I've been to the Yishun Stadium. The first time was fun.. but bring back some not so good memory.. better dun mention it lah.. The second time was there to play badminton.. this is the third time.. I think Singapore Sport Council has done a really great job modifying all the stadiums in Singapore.. the gym is affordable and real neat and the courses like the kickboxing are so professional.. I'm scouting ard trying to put another course into my schedule... hee...

Oh..oh!! Remember about the marketing executive whom I've suspected will resign.. she came to tell me on Tuesday.. She looked really guilty and sound so regretful when she told me, until I said I knew abt it... then she was like, 'What?? And I was thinking of how to break the news!" Chuckle!! I asked her why.. it's not anything to do with work, just her personal problem lah... Her last day was today.. didn't get to have last lunch because she's busy at an event... even on the last day of her work.. *shake head*

Just to mention, the Txxxxxa called me during lunch time that the ice boxes are ready for collection.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, hope Toxxxba ice boxes can last longer this time

9:44 PM  
Blogger ifzzz said...

Haa.. sure hope so.. I bought two just in case.. will be collecting today.. bringing my broken one to compare.. if not the same then would not pay.. :p

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart girl, bring the old one to compare :)

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home