Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wishing for some luck

Been very busy these days... so many events and promotions going on... my hands are badly paper cutted from so much carrying of stuffs... Now I'm pray for luck. Whatever it is, I will disclosed after tomorrow.

A new Marketing Executive came into the office last Wednesday. She was also encounting things like confusions like I was in and still in by the Managers way of giving instructions without full details.. I tell you.. it's so damn hard to work like this.. like for example.. wanna send stuff out to this particular event.. but no date, no address, no contract details given.. Mmm... maybe burn as offerings loh... everytime like this... Sianz~

Anyway, yesterday evening, my sister dragged me to go visit Fifth Aunt at her art studio.. it's at a very ulu place... very close to Changi Airport.. the whole place are private properties.. then this art studio is a conversion of a primary school... wahhh.. gives good memory.. reminds me of my primary school.. the structure is actually the same.. the assembly ground the U-shape building... when walk, I will have this vision.. the door in front of the assembly ground is the dentists... On the second floor to the right is the AVA room... to the left is teacher's room... on the third floor to the right is the Science.. Anyway, this building is renamed 'Gu Long' some sort of association for artists to rent studio to do their art work... My aunt stays on the third floor.. can you imagine, the whole of a classroom.. when we were schooling... we only 'own' a desk and chair in so big a classroom.. hee.. kinda neat.. i think... Well, the main reason why my sister made me come is because of the crazy man owning the studio on the fourth floor.. he has a bit of a mental problem, and the muscle will move by itself.. making the man to keep hitting himself and making very loud and frightening sound... my sis said it sound like a man being stab.. she witness such a scene in Australia... a man being stab by robber.. the sound made by the victim sound just like that.. it freak her out completely...

My sis brought her red wine and gave us a lecture on it.. I can't really taste the difference among wine.. it's a waste for me to drink... heee... but I kinda taste nice fragance of the grape after the wine went down my throat.. the fragrance just stuck in my mouth...

I tried to teach my aunt my limit knowledge of Photoshop... cropping.. it's practically the only thing I know about photoshop.. hee... I dun actually use and explore the program much... lack of patience...

Well... I've started on a new set of books.. I dunno why.. ever since I've started playing the computer game - 'Civilization IV'(I was practically kinda hooked).. I had this liking for civilisation style of books... and it so happen that this book came to my sight.. I saw it at the Library.. and I got hooked... I borrowed the first book and rented the second book coz I can't wait to read and some idiot borrowed the book away.. there's total of 3 books.. will share the story some other time... now need to do something else.. ciao!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home