Friday, September 08, 2006

Kick Boxing - first time

I had my first kickboxing session yesterday evening.. I was late for class.. this was my first kick boxing session.. It was taught by the lady I had aerobic last session. She is good and she's starting a kickboxing class to replace one of the aerobic. She claimed that kickboxing is more effective than aerobic in terms of burning fats.. So i thought I would give it a try.. Actually her aerobic classes consists of a bit of kickboxing movements in aerobic style. So quite easy to catch-up with her movements... actually I find this lessons more easily to catch than aerobic.. I always cannot remember the steps... but yesterday, the kickboxing was okay.. I feel 'muscular' today.. too much boxing and kicking.. but i feel good...

I'm trying to source for kickboxing lesson elsewhere but those that I know of are really expensive costing hundred of dollars exclude membership... mostly the fitness companies which I can't afford. The one I'm taking now is at the Community Centre and it doesn't burn a big hole in my pocket... but too bad, there's no other new classes coming up soon.. so sad...

I decided to take two days break from studying.. will do the last minute studying over the weekend... think I will stay at home and lock myself in my room... I find weekends stuyding outside a chore because have to fight for seats with those school students.. talking about them make me really mad... these people mostly junior college people like to reserve seats for their friends usually not only one seat but more. Those early ones will put some files or books on the table to 'reserve' the place. The place open at 9.30am, so that by 9.35am, most if not all of the seats will be 'reserved'. So irritating... then their friends can stroll in at 10am or later and still have a seat while other people who come in at 9.45am has to go somewhere else because all the seats are booked!!!.. so horrible right? Then these people will study, chit chat, study, play games then go for long lunch leaving their seats 'reserved' with their books on the table... I feel like throwing their books on the floor... I am very evil right???

I'm taking leave from Monday to Thursday... for examinations... just in time also, coz from next week onwards, the IMF will start and the whole of Suntec City will be very tight on security. Because of the inconvenience of coming to Suntec, a lot of the people here will be working from home... so shiok rite??? but at home can work meh??? I definitely can't you know.. haa...

Anyway, that's abt all for now, coz I need to clear my work before I go on leave.. Ciao!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home