Thursday, November 02, 2006

Catching up

Oops.. only one post for last month.. due to busyness and lazyness.. haaa..

Oh well, all those interviews I went to last month were failure.. It's really hard to get a job. My current colleague, a marketing executive asking me questions like 'why would they ask you down for interviews? There has to be something that they are interested in." How the hell would I know? I can't jolly well ask the interviewer why they ask me to come for interview rite? I think this Marketing Executive is really lucky because she has 6 solid years of marketing experience and she start from scratch.. Dunno whether because at that time, employers are not so picky about the stupid 'relevant experience' thingy. So sick of this two words. I guess I will work here for another 6 mths bah.. Have decided to renew the contract. Of course after the renewal, I will continue to look out for work. Oh yeah, I caught rumours that this Marketing Executive had resigned.. She didn't even mention a single word to me.. Dunno wat so secret abt that.. I know because I saw the invoice for job advertising and then saw people coming for interviews.. and then my ka-po finance mgr went to ask and told me.. haaa.. anyway, I shall keep quiet and pretend that I don't know anything.. duhhh..

Actually I wanna complain about this particular company that sell home electronic pdts, 'Txxxxxa' Not nice to mention names lah.. coz that's my principle in this blog... no mentioning of names....but it's so obvious rite?? Anyway, the thing is abt my fridge of less than a year. There's this amazing air tight box in the fridge which can be taken out, filled up with water and placed back so that ice will be formed and dropped into the freezer which is at the lowest compartment.. Well, it so happened that the fridge was so cold that the water is this box freeze.. and my kuku brother dunno use what to try to poke the ice... and guess what?? He made a damn hole in the box... why people can be so senseless leh?? couldn't he had waited for the ice to melt?? Well, the complain begins here. The first time I called the service line, there's this mechanic voice asking me to press 1 for service 2 for dunno what 3 for spare parts. Of course I press 3 lah... but the guy at 3 ask me to call again and press 1 for service to check on the warranty. So i call again and press 1. I told the auntie my model no. She really was a joker..haha.. coz she told me there's no such model number in the company.. I nearly burst out laughing.. coz I have the website of the product in front of me and I told her that.. the picture of that particular fridge was staring at me. She asked me to hold and get back and asked me for the serial number... she said the serial number was not under warranty.. so I said I will check. Anyway, I can't find the warranty card lah.. and I forget about this for a while.. Then just last week, my sister called up the company wanting to buy a new box.. She said dad was like very uncomfortable with the hole in the box.. she got so mad because she pressed 3 for spare part and the uncle said he can't order the box because he did not know the part number of this box.. My sister was yelling that there's not a single number on the box.. and why to get the number. Uncle advised her to press 1 for service to speak to the techician. Unfortunately.. really unfortunate leh.. the technician only ard from 8.30am to 9.30am... dunno what he do after that... and the auntie refused to give a mobile number but said will as the technician to call.. as predicted, he didn't call lah... so my sister passed this responsibility to me since I reach office at ard 9am so can sit down and chat on the phone... I call and press 3 for spare part. The moment i say the model number, he knew abt this incident and he tot I was my sister.. so I said yeah, i called before.. he asked me to press 1 for service to speak to the technician.. okay.. so I call again and press 1 for service.. oh.. surprise surprise.. the technician was in leh.. how nice.. i explain the situation to him and he said he can't help me and asked me to press 3 for spare parts.. I explain that I already had that's why i press 1 now..i said I'm really tired because I talk under no saliva and no one wanna help me.. he admitted that a lot of people said that... he talk a lot of things and the main purpose is to make me press 3 for spare parts.. I ask whether can send him a photo of the box.. he said better to send to Mr Siah because he knows everything.. He asked me to press 3 for spare part.. okay.. so i did.. i asked for Mr Siah.. and good guess, it's the same uncle... I said I was told to call back. I asked him whether I can send a picture.. He then said perhaps he knew what this box is because it's like the only removeable parts in the whole fridge. He said he had ordered for other models but not for this.. I said that had to be the one.. and I wanted two of those.. each cost $15.. I asked him what's the part number.. now I finally have the stupid part number. It's 44T73041!! He said ordering will that 3 to 4 days.. today already 3rd day.. I will give him until Monday then I will call 3 for spare parts again... really hor.. dunno wat to say...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toxxxba? Don't know they so lousy one

10:59 PM  
Blogger ifzzz said...

so clever...

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home