Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Chee Cheong Fan for breakfast

I just had Chee Cheong Fan for breakfast. The lady put sweet sauce, chilli, oil and fried onion.. and I made myself lipton tea with milk. I saw someone has HL milk in the fridge. Dunno whose, but I take and use.. hee... a few drop to make my tea into teh instead of teh-o... anyway, the Chee Cheong Fan cost $1.60 for only 2 pieces.. For this price I can get Chee Cheong Fan with side order like egg or hotdog or luncheon meat outside.. so expensive..



I dun have mood to blog yesterday, coz nothing to write. Yeah yesterday my supervisor praised me that I have quite a good record and impression here. I was a bit surprised, I'm just doing my work mah.. isn't that what everyone's doing?? anyway, I dun think it matters, unless they are thinking of promoting me and increasing my currently miserable pay.. else it's all pretty unless.. I'm already thinking of refusing the extend of this contract.. Coz I'm finding this job boring and even meaningless..

Anyway, I've finished the novel 'The Traveller'. Sorry, a bit lazy to write the review, but the ending has no ending... i think there will be a follow-up novel.. but it's quite nice... If you look at the cover of the book as below, the guy riding a bike should be the new Traveller because in the story, he's the only person riding a bike. He had an elder brother who had the same ability but wrong intention for the ability. Both inherited the gift from their father who appeared to have died when they were kids. However, that may not be the case as mentioned in the later part of the story...



My current book which I borrowed from the library is going to bored me to death.. I think I will visit the rental bookstore later and get something nicer... The day already so boring and still have to read boring books?? this is extremely torturing...

Actually, I has been wondering, how to trim my tummy leh.. it's like sometime bloating and sometime not have that feeling.. it was weird. My sister was commenting about it.. she warned me to be careful in case I ended up like mum... but how to.. okay.. yesterday I was trying to do sit-up when my stomach cramp quite badly.. it's like something is sucking from inside.. Eeek... maybe try again today??

Tonight has lessons again.. i sincerely hated that lecture hall.. because there's no table... how to study without a table? can't even put a cup of water... they are really mean...

I watched a bit of One Piece yesterday... I like Sanji more and more.. he's more emotional sensitive than Zorro.. take for example when Luffy was getting so mad he actually was telling Usopp to leave the crew, Sanji sensed what was coming out of his mouth and gave him a hard kick to stop the sentence.. although it was too late because everyone got the meaning... but he's the only one with enough sense to try to stop it... then after Usopp left the crew and he and Chopper heard about a Tsunami coming, they actually pretend to get close to the ship and yell with all their might to warn Usopp without revealing themselves.. that was really neat... and he's always the one who like to move into action alone and finding out about things himself... and was always trying to remind calm and cool when facing with danger... the only thing about him is that he smoked a lot.. although it look cool... but he really smoke too much... Yesterday I was laughing too much at Usopp for becoming SogeKing (With his own lame theme song)... and Sanji was sensitive enough to not hurt his feeling because he understood that Usopp did not want to face the crew with his original face after the big scene he had made over the ship and the big quarrel and fight with Luffy... I think I like him more then Zorro now.. keke...

I've finished reading my Love Hina comics.. sighz... really no money to buy more comics... and also need to get my storage in order before I increase my collection.. else, there's no place to put anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home