Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dream again!!

I dreamt about my mum again last night.. It had been so long since I've dreamt about mum. This time the scenario include my grandmother as well... My mum and grandma were in the coffins and you know usually the undertaker will seal the coffin to prevent decomposing. Then I was very puzzled as to why my mum's hand was outside the seal... I wanted to ask someone and then I though I saw the hands moving.. I was really scared.. I stared at the hands again and they were really moving!!! The Mum sort of opened her eyes and sat up... I was actually so happy until I was crying... I asked why she took so long to come back. She replied that she was waiting for grandma. The grandma also woke up from the coffin... this was really weird.. I had this dream like towards the morning because by the time grandma woke up, my alarm clock was ringing... I'm not sure whether this dream came about because my sis was talking strange things.. she was saying that every since she moved to the balcony, she hadn't been sleeping well... she kept waking up in the middle of the night. She said she felt as though someone or something was watching her... Well, because the balcony was small, the mirror was placed very close to the bed. I told her maybe it's the mirror.. she wasn't sure but she used a towel to cover the mirror.

Anyway, last evening was the last lecture with the ABC lecturer. He was really good, cause he's like an entertainer lightening up the lecture. I always feel happy attending the class, because he's so humourous!! and so extremely animated... and he could crack jokes out of anything... in comparison to the other lecturer, haiz.. it's like in another world... I was very truthful in the survey. You know the survey for us students to get back at the lecturers?? So sad, I dun think I will have any more lectures with ABC lecturer...

I've made a resolution, I want to improve myself and make myself as resourceful as possible.. if not, it's really hard to get into marketing.... I saw on the internet somewhere that it's good to exposed yourself through volunteering... Mmm... I think I can consider that.. will be a good exposure... and I will slowly abandon all my comics and novels and start picking up business magazines and newspaper... I hope that so my blog will be covered with lot's of marketing theory and stuffs... useful stuffs and not just unless junks... Will work hard.. Yeah!!!

Examinations on 11 and 14 September. I've received the entry proof.. that's about the most flimsy piece of entry proof.. Oops...Anyway, I target to finish reading the lecture notes of one of the subject: Consumer Behaviour this week... coz there's so much to cover. Then will move on to look through the past year questions with the help of the textbook... That's my study plan. Hopefully next week can start on the other subject: Introduction to Marketing Management.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home