Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Body Lotions and Buttermilk

Wahhh.. so fast it's September already.. I've been very busy studying for the past few days.. and work had been pretty heavy.

Finally, the promotion is over and I can actually go for lunch before 1pm.. Err.. I think there's another promotion coming up soon.. crap...

There's this The Body Shop fair going on at Suntec City where they are selling some of the products at very cheap prices.. me and colleagues went to check that out yesterday.. luckily, the aloe vera series that I bought on Sunday was not on sale.. else I will be banging my head flat.. anyway.. some of the body lotion are actually limited edition as in the company will not be manufacturing them anymore.. the people promote them as limited edition.. I was thinking... isn't that all the more not to buy? Because this lotion things will be used up... and not replenishable since they will not be sold anymore... anyway.. it was actually fun opening up the sample and smelling the nice fragance of the butter milk and body lotion.. the butter milk smell very nice especially the Blueberry one. According to the salesgirl, this product is only available on fairs and could not be found in the shops... my colleague like it so much she bought one... the buttermilk looks like ice-cream... (I'm banning this food.. remember??)
This is what the blueberry buttermilk looks like... a bit small.. but I'm sure you can see right? Anyway.. buttermilk is really more oily than body lotion.. the salesgirl advise us that just a drop each time will not be that oily... My colleague commented that this buttermilk will be just fine in cold winter countries... thought there are strongly moisturing lotion sold in those countries... but here in Singapore..those will melt in our weather... it's just too hot and humid... The salesgirl commented that usually people will buy the moisturing lotion over that the other country where they will sell lotions that suits the weather better... in cold places, the skin gets dry very easily.. so strong moisturing is necessary....There are other flavour of buttermilk too.. like mango, chocolate, olive, orange and strawberry.. orange smell very strong... the chocolate doesn't smell very nice... the strawberry smell like candy...

I was at Mark and Spencer yesterday evening after studying at the National Library.. then I saw blueberry buttermilk also.. a bit cheaper than the promoted Body Shop version... although the smell is not that strong but still okay... no lah.. dun mistake.. I'm not buying any of this.. I'm never a big fan for body moisturing.. not persistant enough.. I'm the kind who will forget to apply regularly... so it's like never applying right??

Very stress because exam coming.. then there's so much work to clear on my desk... sianz.. hope to clear everything soon... then I can relax a bit... haaa...

Today over lunch, my colleagues asked me whether I wanna renew my contract after November.. I say no lah.. because this job too labour-intensive... they need a guy to do it.. so much carrying, loading and unloading of stuff.. very tiring.. battery runs low very fast.... one of them ask why not report the problem to the boss... I say, what for, it's not as though the boss will help me to carry the stuffs right?? What can the boss do??? They need a guy for this job..

Will continue to study today, same place... sianz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home