Thursday, November 23, 2006

Kickboxing again

Hey, there's a change in the instructor on Tuesday. It turned out, the previous instructor was just a relief.. so this instructor is the actual one.. And my opinion is that this instructor was even better.. in one sense, because it's not as siong.. I was actually not panting like mad .. in another sense, she's good.. because she will actually check out our pose.. There's one move which was real cool 3 kicks one after another in a move. It's like from the front, you kick with your right leg, then turn and kick the back with the left leg and give the final kick facing back using the right leg.. it's so cool... although I feel like a dummy because I got mixed up especially when changing to the left side... like which leg goes where that kinda thingy.. confusing but it was fun when you get it right.. Another kinda of kick I love is from last week by the other instructor.. first you lift up your left knee up, then using all your might you kick your right leg up, the left knee suspended all the while.. That move took a lot of stamina because you can kick real high this way... fun fun fun... I hope I will gain more stamina thru this course.. so looking forward to the next lesson..

These few days I've been having heavy breakfast leh.. for some reason I was very hungry in the morning.. I had curry puff on Monday, Vegetarian Bee Hoon with a spring roll and mushroom on Tuesday, Mc Muffin meal on Wednesday and today.. I have Bee Hoon again with one egg and cabbage.. Arrhhh... I actually wanted to eat Tanglin Pau.. but the stall dun open so early in the Morning.. the rest of the bao sold here are no good...

Oh.. I had two cuts on my left hand from yesterday's packing... one of the cut on my fourth finger was very painful.. the cut is at the first joint of the finger from the top.. the skin came out.. I had a hard time using my hands.. washing up, shampooing etc.. Come to think of it... my hands have lots of scars from cuts and burns.. very ugly looking..Signz~

I have to do my project tonight so that we can discuss on Sunday.. well.. I only have like tonight because Friday has lesson, Sat has outing, Sun is the discussion.. so only left tonight.. Yesterday I was going home with one of the classmate.. she mentioned that her grp had a discussion for 5 hr discussion only to realised after asking the lecturer that their concept was wrong.. makes me wonder.. not nice to ask what went wrong because we are doing the same question...so not ethical.. so I went to re-read the questions.. Mmm.. like what we had been discussing a bit wrong.... will need to verify this with the lecturer first.. Damn.. we only have like 3 weeks left before project presentation.. shit shit shit!!! and we have two projects altogether.. nightmare..

Haaa.. my colleague just commented that my face look moistursed today.. That may be because I've changed back to my old product... I actually though I will give the Aloe Vera series from Bodyshop a try.. they are like to mild for me... so I change back to my old Aloe Vera product which is so much cheaper and better...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How abt wearing gloves to prevent from cuts and bruises? Take care gal!

6:28 PM  
Blogger ifzzz said...

Gloves?? Like very weird in office. Thanks for your advise though.. :D

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home