Thursday, November 30, 2006

Last day of November

Today's the last day of November. Just thought that I will add something. Another week went by. Had some irritating complains over the week but will not mention here. I dunno.. I think my highlights of each week seems to be my kickboxing session.. but last Tuesday's one was quite a bit disappointing.. So far there's 4 lessons already and I've already seen the faces of 3 instructors.. The previous 2 female ones are very good.. but just last week de, is a guy and I think he's a newbie in this line.. anyway, he's not very creative in his moves, coz we were like repeating the moves thru' the whole of the sessions.. quite boring.. but I was sweating and tired at the end of the session.. so I can treat it as practise to moves improvement... He overshot in term of the timing and he actually asked our opinion of whether we wanna do floor work or continue with the kickboxing.. Mmmm.. usually we as students just follow rite?? Then he did things like forgetting the steps. When he started the lesson, he was like facing the class..I dun think it's common for instructors to do that because most of the students were confused.. you know.. left or right? right or left?? But then, if this was his first lesson, he did quite well lah.. overall.. haaa... I was busy yesterday, coz my boss asked me to do some statistics.. she said to study the trend.. I went and pull the raw data and spent the time thinking of how to do it.. well, thanksfully, I give the correct kinda statistics.. Phew!!

Mmm.. yesterday I was so bored that I skip half the class... i left during break.. then I went and bought a golden and white bag... now my this month's earning is about nearly gone.. haaa.. guess that's revenge for skipping class.. but can't blame me... I forgot to pay my handphone bill for last month.. so I have to pay for 2 mths with 50cents fine for their reminder service.. Oh.. my handphone bill per mths is very little.. but two months one shot is a killer.. arhhhh!!!

I just had delifrance for lunch.. very very full and very expensive.. i spent $16 for today's lunch.. very bad rite?? Haiz~..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha, me too, paying 2 mths of phone bills and internet connection costed a bomb, now left little money nia :P

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home