Friday, November 24, 2006

A Vietnamese Lunch

Had a Vietnamese lunch yesterday with a few of the colleagues.. Somehow, it's only under certain circumstances that I will have lunch with some of the colleagues which I won't usually ask out for lunch.. This is one of it, which the colleagues I asked was asked by someone else and I tacked along.. I've never had Vietnamese food in my live and from the comments I heard this restaurant was opened by a Vietnamese and so are all the waitresses. It's the one at Sky Garden in Suntec City.. I'm sorry but I dun remember the name.

I've just remembered that I've forgotten to continue this blog. Oops.. today is actually 20 Dec 2006.. Well, I still can remember because the meal I had where I had to eat so much vegetables all together... We had the appertizers, which is actually the spring roll, but they call it egg roll.. that's only like 5 or 6 small rolls in one piece.. it was nice.. fried spring rolls mah.. look like this.. but not the actual picture from the restaurant. Just an idea..



Sharing with a colleague...I ordered a the pork noodle - dry mixed with some sweet and sour sauce, crushed peanuts and lots and lots of bean sprout and herbs..the pork they use are really tender.. nice but only a few pieces.. This is the first time I've tasted such un-pork-like pork.. I also order papaya salad... I tell you, the ingredients used in both the dishes are practically the same.. bean sprouts, and the herbs.. did i mention that the egg rolls are decorated by raw bean sprout?? My mouth smell full of herbs after my meal.. I tasted mint in the salad.. I felt like I've just brushed my teeth.... Mmmm.. guess Vietnamese food is not for me bah.. feel very not satisfying after the meal.. Price wise.. it's restaurant kind of price.. At the end of the day, me and my colleagues each share $10.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's the food? Price expensive?

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home