Monday, August 21, 2006

Busy weekend

Last weekend was like whirlwind.. very busy... For the past few days had been working on the slides for the presentation later. Well I feel good because everyone praised my presentation. I admit that the first draft was not very good because I thought it's just a presentation as in like a lecture? But lucky lucky lucky, our presentation was postponed till today.. thus give us a chance to see what the other group has done. We were speechless as all were very professionally done.. some making the best out of their multimedia talent.. will multimedia skill I don't have, but copying skill I have.. I see the trend of all the groups' presentation and try to upgrade our presentation and it's like a total makeover done... very impressive.. I'm also very impressed... but it's all very lucky that I finally knew where to get good quality - those cars wallpaper have very impressive and good quality pictures.. I just choose and use them accordingly... I made the background black and at once the presentation looks very classy... will put the slides here after presentation tonight.

My weekend was no rest. On Saturday, meeting for presentation discussion. Our meeting place was the Coffee Pacific at Raffles Link. The initial time was 10.30am then postpone to 11am then eventually to 12nn.. All the while I was in bed and was real glad to catch a few more winks of sleep... Then it's discussion and running thru' the slides.. I'm a tiny little bit pissed when I was ordered to change this change that.. like an employee like that.... Yeah yeah.. I know, I'm a bit unreasonable, but someone are really born with commanding talent and it can make me a bit pissed when they like order people around like, "You do this, You do that." Maybe I'm not use to it? I dun think I will ever get used to it... but then, without these people around, it's quite hard to get things done right?? Anyway, we discuss until ard 4.30pm and one of the team member invited us to his relative's chicken rice stall... it was nice although oily.. I had two glass of chinese tea that evening... and I think I will stay clear of chicken rice for a long time.. hee..

On Sunday, my sis made me help her move her things from the rented room.. It was on the second floor of the flat.. It's bad to live on the lower floors where there's no lifts.. it's so tiring to move the things up and down.. Dad borrowed a big lorry to help shift her stuffs. Only me and Wu Yi were doing most of the climbing up and down as sis packed her stuffs.. it's really a very good exercise siah.. keke... I was very irritated by the flat owner's kid.. a boy of about 8 yrs old.. he was loitering outside the flat watching us shift and chanting something.. very irritating.. reminded me of a black fly.. I have no comments about the lady owner.. u can judge from my previous blog... whatever... it took us very long to shift here and there and then drive one street up to our place and shift the stuffs again.. There's a big television, a standing fan, one shelf, one low stand for the tv and a big dressing table... and of course all the clothes and other stuffs.. very tough.. back at our place, I took a shower as soon as I as able to and went to nap... then my sis made me help her.. we "decorated" the balcony with the furnitures and try to pack as much as possible.. very sad, as of today, I still have bags of black rubbish bags full of clothes stack in my room...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home