Thursday, August 10, 2006

Car keys

My sister had slept over on Tuesday night. She dropped her car keys and her cashcard was taken from the car.. She was super worried and I went with her to the police station on Tuesday night. We went pass the town council place which was directly behind the police station. My sister thought how come there's so many people. But it's only the town council meeting where residents can come to meet the town council people to complaint. The Police station was empty with only one policeman there.. He was very friendly and helpful when my sister reported her loss. He even give some suggestions to put my sis to ease. We stayed there very quite some time as my sis make her report. We also chatted and at one point one of the door in the police station made a slamming sound.. that was kinda eerie given that this was the 7th month. The policeman was laughing that it was just the door and it's always like this. I said this neighbourhood was a nice place but the policeman reminded us that it used to be a cemetery here. He asked whether we had even taken the last train before... I said I had and there was nothing.. He said he had seen headless things before... well.. different people different vision?? Anyway, my sis was very stressed for the feared of losing her car. The fact that the thief only took the cashcard proof that he/she was not a driver.. The police suspect a youth. But there's not gurantee that the thief will not gather someone who knew how to drive to take the car away... It was unforunate it was already late at night and the next day happened to be National Day, public holiday.. car workshop may not opened. I borrowed the steering wheel lock from my dad. I remembered seeing one. Dad managed to find it.. it took a while to secure the steering wheel...

Had a gathering yesterday. I bought frozen chicken wings, bacon, hotdogs, fish steaks, nachos and salsa sauce on Tuesday evening after work. That evening, after I returned from the police station, I marinate and prepared the kabab... I saw this recipe on the Internet... It says to wrap the bacon around the chicken and pierced with skewers.. I did 3 sticks with 3 pieces each and put in the freezer. Yesterday morning, I woke up at about 7.30am to defrost the chicken and fish... then I went back to sleep.. I work up again at ard 8am to marinate the fish and chicken.. then I drop back to bed until 10.30am to get dressed and eat breakfast. and got ready.. I ate the not nice Chui Kueh and Chee Cheong Fan and left...

Chui Kueh's apprearance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home