Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Our group projects

I went to class yesterday without notes, I brought along some blank papers to take down notes.. but after I went home, I didn't even bother to transfer the notes onto the lecture notes.. heee... I just went to bed... haa..

Anyway, we had some of our classmates presenting their work.. we felt really gulity because our presentation doesn't look as nice as theirs.. the most fortunate thing that had happened was that our group was supposed to present first, but the lecturer postponed that day's lecture and we will be presenting in the make up lecture which happens to be on the last 3rd week of the whole course... and we are really heng(lucky), because we get to see how the other people performed. Well, we feel really guilty... hee.. I think some of the groups have very good multimedia designers among them.. they did wonders with their slides.. I wish I can do something like that.. Anyway, our topic for our group project is repositioning 3 car brands in Singapore market. That was tough for me, because I know nothing about cars.. so i volunteered to do the slides instead... luckily we have to car brands fans among us... I saw the other's group topics are so much easier.. about fashions trends, popular every day product brands like tiger beer... Mmmm... i hope because of our chim topic, we will get marks for our effort?? heee... Oh well...

Last night was cold.. the wind was howling like mad.. you know like the sound of ghost crying... Have to close all the windows...The sky was red.. maybe because National Day is coming??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home