Monday, August 14, 2006

Clearing Up

I was busy on Saturday, clearing up my room.. or rather a small section of my room to make space for sis to move her things in.. I dump a lot of stuff.. I still have a big section to clear, but I'm so tired.. maybe next time bah...

I've finished watching what I had left for One Piece... very exciting.. keke.. but I can't stand why Robin is so stubborn.. I mean her nakama went thru' so much trouble to save her and yet she doesn't wanna be saved... God, I love the last scene of this episode.. have cut that out to show you... it's so cool.. the six nakamas standing looking very cool to convince Robin that they will save her no matter what... *sighz* It's hard to find nakama in this centuries you know...



I did a bit of my assignment on Sunday.. and rather hastily... The topic is "Marketing shaped consumers' needs and wants". Mmmm... and there's a restriction of 1500 words... that's very few words you know.. I've done my version.. have to wait until the rest of the members to discuss... they like not interested or worry leh.. how arhh... also very sianz already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home