Friday, August 04, 2006

Pissed!!

I think there's something wrong with the people here.. or all Singaporeans are like that. Even here where there's freedom around, people still like to kapo what you are doing, as though they are the HR managers? People like to walk past my place and peeped at what I'm doing. Here, high cubicle walls are useless when it come to piracy. Oh please lah.. these people eat snake more than I do and they do it so openly... eat breakfast at 10am, chit chat talk crap so loudly as though they want people to know that they are having fun.
I was surfing the net playing some games because I was bored... there's nothing urgent going on, then these group of girls walk past my cubicle and out of instinct, I will switch screen and one practically shouted, "No need to switch already, I've already see you!" Helloooowwww, do you like to announce you are eating snake even though you have nothing much to do??? I know they like but I don't...So sickening... Complaint done... counting down the minutes and I'm going for my class... a bit sianz..and sleepy...

Yeah, yesterday I had my aerobics, my feet don't hurt so much and I'm more agile.. hopefully this remains so forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home