Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Not so good comment

Our presentation went very smooth last evening, but the lecturer felt that there's still lacking in term of information... so sad, and we put so much effort into this.. anyway, I was looking forward to her exam tips and she's not giving any.. and next week is the last lecture... will she give any tips???? Oh dear, I really doubt leh.. so scare of her paper... her lecture notes are like picture book to me... not very informative... Tick Tock.. exams coming soon... Sighz~

I was very stressed up these few days.. Also dunno why, a bit distracted and like keep doing wrong things at work... haiz~ and working here can be so difficult.. there's so much procedures and nobody to guide you on the procedures.. and the people here are so weird... if they know the procedures are slow, they should have give the instructions earlier right? One of them told me to order software from the HQ.. so I did, how am I supposed to know that I need to go to another system to create an approval form? I ordered on Thursday and realised on Monday(because I send an email enquiry to the only email address I can find on the real-time ordering system) that I need to do so... after I did, the manager couldn't seems to be receiving the approval form in her account... I was so stressed because these softwares are needed this week, one batch is needed tomorrow, I dun think will be able to make it... I've just finally figured out the steps..need to save it first before sending... Previously, I was sending it straight away.. does that sound very weird to you? It's okay, just blah blah-ing nonsense ... sianz... and I dunno what to comment about the managers here... maybe they are so busy and stress... I dunno... very hard to seek help here....I'm very stressed by them also.. sometimes, so many events and so many instructions until I blur...

I'm reading a new novel again. Borrowed this from the library.. I saw this at Times bookstore the other day and thought it looks good.. and I was lucky to see it at the library.. it's very like Harry Potter and the name of the book sounds like something from the computer fantasy games.. magicians, guilds, alchemists, novice etc... like Ragnorak Online... yup I used to play that once.. but stop very long time ago.. this is the first time (other than Harry Potter) that I'm reading a fantasy novel... so far so good. It's about a girl living in the shabby part of the country was discovered to possessed magic when she successfully hit a magician with a stone.. It appeared that the magician was using a magic shield and the stone actually passed the shield and knock the magician unconscious... The girl was very scare and ran away.. a boy was killed by mistake because of this. At this point where I stop, the girl was seeking refuge in the Thieves' hideout using her magic talent as a excuse to stay there...




My birthday's coming next month.. I've planned my wishlist.. I asked for a Kinokuniya discount costing abt $21 and a mini radio... We have this birthday wish system among a couple of us girls. We say what we want and the rest will pool money and buy it.. we find this very enjoyable.. before this, we are always cracking our head of what to give for someone's birthday.. then someone came up with this and from then on, we confirm are buying gifts that will make people happy because that's what they wanted... heee.. nice rite?? the budge for this is only around $50+/- lah.. money is hard to earn you know..

1 Comments:

Blogger ifzzz said...

Usually below $60 lah... so $50+/- is quite accurate.. :p

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home